Booking and Deposits
- Booking are only guaranteed upon receipt of a deposit of £5 per player.
- A deposit must be received a minimum of 30 days before the event otherwise the tee times will be released to the general public.
- All bookings made within 30 days of the event must be paid for at the time of enquiry.
- Bolton Old Links Golf Club reserve the right to cancel a society booking if the full deposit has not been received.
- The account must be settled in full before play commences, unless an invoice has been requested and agreed with the finance department prior to the event.
- A society deposit cannot be refunded but can be transferred to another date if a minimum of 2 weeks notice is given to Bolton Old Links Golf Club Ltd.
- If a society fail to show on a pre-booked date, the society will be required to pay Bolton Old Links Golf Club Ltd the full booking amount.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 7 days before the event and Bolton Old Links Golf Club Ltd reserve the right to charge in full for confirmed numbers.
Buggies and Trolleys
- The hiring of buggies are sold in good faith at the time of making a reservation.
- Buggies must be booked by individual players and the full cost paid prior to play.
- A decision is made at the start of each day by the Head Greenkeeper regarding the use of buggies and trolleys which can alter as the day progresses.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed per buggy and each buggy must be kept well away from the greens, surrounding area and tees.There are a limited number of buggies available so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, the Head Greenkeeper will make the final decision regarding the availability of the course. If the course is deemed to be unplayable then a new booking date will be agreed between Bolton Old Links Golf Club Ltd and the society.
- No deposits will be refunded.
Course Rules and Etiquette
- The rules of golf must be adhered to at all times
- Groups must consist of no more than 4 players, each with their own clubs.
- Help maintain the quality of the course by repairing pitch marks, replacing diverts and raking bunkers.
- Local rules are on the scorecard.
- Greenkeepers have priority when working on the course.
- Players must wear appropriate golf attire at all times whilst on the course. See attached.
- Visitors must dress in accordance with the attached dress code whilst in the clubhouse.
- The changing of shoes on the car park is not allowed. Please use the locker rooms.
- Bolton Old Links Golf Club Ltd cannot accept responsibility for accidents, injury or misadventure.
- Players are responsible for their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries caused to them, or caused by them to a third party.
- Bolton Old links Golf Club Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to property belonging to any users.